2 cups flour
¾ cup granulated sugar
1½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1½ cups chopped cranberries
¾ cup orange juice
¼ cup butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together orange juice, sugar, butter, egg, and orange peel. Add to dry ingredients. Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Bake at 350°F for 55-60 minutes or until done (a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean).
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool on a wire rack.